Modelling, manufacturing and application of porous sound packages in today’s industry – Lyon, France
Posted on Mar 7, 2019 in Uncategorised
Dear colleague and friend,
The N2N project partners are happy to invite you to join to a 2 days’ short course to be held in Lyon-France April 23rd and 24th, 2019.
The course will address the modelling, the manufacturing and the application of porous sound packages in today’s industry.
It is dedicated to engineers and early researchers willing to have state-of-the-art information transmitted by the world leading experts in the domain, among which :
- Prof. Noureddine Atalla (GAUS)
- Dr. Gregory Lielens (FFT)
- Dr. Jean-François Rondeau (Faurecia)
- Drs. François-Xavier Bécot, Fabien Chevillotte & Luc Jaouen (Matelys)
The course will include lectures on
- porous material theory and acoustic modelling
- analytical modelling of sound package at the component level
- numerical modelling at the system level
- manufacturing and application of porous sound packages.
The course + lunches + breaks are free of charge but submitted to registration.
Your registration, including
- a short CV,
- a summary of your current research work and a motivation letter,
- a letter of recommendation,
should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 1st, 2019.
Additional information : http://apmr.matelys.com/SpringSchool2019.html
The course is part of the training programme of the EU project N2N (http://no2noise.eu/), a European Industrial Doctorate funded under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions 2017.
This event is co-organized by : MATELYS-Research Lab (France), ENTPE (France) and University of Nottingham (UK)
Innovative Training Network in lightweight and silent, multifunctional composite structures