CALL FOR ASSISTANT PRODUCT MANAGERS EAA
The EAA has opened up several Assistant Product Manager positions, an exciting opportunity to gain experience and broaden your network in the field of acoustics. As an Assistant Product Manager you will be working to bring one of the EAA’s services to the European acoustic community (more details on specific products below). This can include not only helping in running the product, but also developing a vision for the future of the product, which means that the sky is the limit!
Besides the close ties with the EAA Product Managers, who are established acousticians working in Europe from either academia or the industry, you will also gain connections to the national acoustics societies that are members of the EAA.
The position (like all EAA positions) is on a voluntary basis.
Interested applicants can send their CV to email@example.com, and we will put them in touch with the designated Product Manager.
The products in need of an Assistant Product Manager are:
- Acoustics in Practice: Publication on applied acoustic topics
- Nuntius: Bi-monthly newsletter addressed to National Societies
- Schola: The online study guide of acoustics in Europe
- Documenta: Archive of electronic materials in the field of Acoustics
- Mentoring: Links between young and senior acousticians