UKAN+ Regular Travel Grant Program
The UKAN+ regular travel grant aims to support travel to UKAN+ events (both Early Career (EC) and non-EC researchers), and to support non-EC researchers for individual travel attending academic events (e.g. conference, workshop), initiative visits for collaboration, etc.
Program requirements and process
- A UKAN+ member who can’t secure funding elsewhere and who is not an EPSRC funded researcher/PhD.
- The request should be submitted 3 weeks in advance of the travel to a UK event and 1 month before international travel, with evidence of confirmation to attend. Zoë will aim to respond to the request within 2 weeks of the request.
- The requested funding should be proportionate and reasonable with justification provided, ideally with expected matched funding by the employer organisation.
- Process – apply using the UKAN+ Travel Grant Form. When your application is approved, book your travel arrangements. To claim, forward the approved UKAN+ Travel Form/email, completed Expenses claim form (requested from Zoë and paying attention to the guidance notes) and receipts to Zoë. If you are University of Sheffield Staff please follow the internal process.
- By completing this application the successful applicant also agrees to complete a copy of the Outcomes of UK Acoustics Network Plus Travel Grant Form within 1 month after the end of the visit.
Please submit your application by filling the UKAN+ Travel Grant.
For inquiry, please contact Zoë Hunter (firstname.lastname@example.org), UKAN+ Network Manager