Imagine new horizons…Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website – www.3DS.com Dassault Systèmes UK Ltd is looking for a highly motivated Vibro-Acoustic Solution Consultant to join our technical team.
What will your role be?
- You will be part of the UK Industry Consulting team with strong links to a global team of leading vibro-acoustic experts that are developing and supporting the next generation of noise and vibration simulation software.
- Working closely with our rapidly expanding client base throughout EuroNorth you will use your expertise in vibro-acoustics to demonstrate the use of disruptive new vibro-acoustic simulation software in a diverse range of applications and help solve challenging client problems through the use of cutting edge simulation methods.
- You will share the Dassault Systèmes passion for excellence and will have a unique opportunity to change the way that the world simulates noise and vibration.
The challenge ahead
- Using your technical knowledge of vibro-acoustics to diagnose requirements, identify opportunities and provide pre-post sales technical support for clients in EuroNorth
- Working closely with clients to demonstrate value across a large range of applications
- Working with the global vibro-acoustic field and R&D teams to introduce new simulation methods and replicate successes
- Working closely with local sales teams to identify opportunities and establish sales pipelines to meet growth targets
- Using your technical knowledge to help diagnose feedback from clients and ensure agile communication with R&D teams
- Build strong customer relationships and become their trusted technical advisor
- Maintain a high level of expertise through training and certification
Your key success factors:
- Masters or PhD with a specialization in Acoustics and Vibration
- Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
- Strong technical knowledge of vibro-acoustic simulation methods (Statistical Energy Analysis, Finite Element Analysis, Boundary Elements, Poroelastic Materials etc)
- Demonstrate application knowledge across various industries
- Proven experience using vibro-acoustic Simulation software (and particularly commercial Vibro-Acoustic software)
- Hands on direct experience supporting and selling vibro-acoustic software
- Demonstrate effective communication skills when collaborating with customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks/multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate a curious, autonomous approach
- Highly organized with critical attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of interest and passion, a willingness to learn
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future.