Fellowship writing training (ten sessions)
UKAN+ is funding an extensive writing training course to support early career researchers/academics in drafting fellowship proposals, with a focus on EPSRC applications. The full course is ten half-day sessions and is run by a former EPSRC Portfolio Manager and a Materials Science academic.
The first two sessions are open to all UKAN+ members, including PhD students, and everyone is encouraged to attend to build their understanding of the fellowship process.
Sessions 3 – 10 will be limited to 16 people to allow a high degree of interaction with others and feedback from the trainers as participants write their fellowship proposal. The application form for attending these sessions will be made available from 15 July and assessed by a UKAN+ panel. Individuals attending these further sessions must also make a one-off £50 contribution to the cost.
All sessions will be delivered online via Zoom.
Please book these in now if you are interested in attending:
- Session 1: 10:00 – 12:30 Thursday, 7 July Zoom details
- Session 2: 10:00 – 12:30 Thursday, 14 July Zoom details
- Application deadline: Monday, 1 August
- Application outcome: mid-August
- Session 3: planned for 10:00 – 12:30 Tuesday, 20 September
- Following sessions at approximately three-week intervals
Details of how to join Sessions 1 and 2 to follow.