SIG Communication and Room Acoustics: Introductory Meeting agenda
Posted in Events
- Jun 5, 2018
- 14:00 — 16:30
London Doctoral Academy Lr101
London Road Building
London South Bank University
- Introduction and objectives of the meeting -10-15 minutes.
- Presentations -2 hours, 5 minutes per participant. This is the occasion for each participant to describe their area of expertise and outline what he/she would like to achieve in terms of room acoustics, communication, speech, or hearing. There will be a break in between each hour to allow for networking.
- Discussion-30 minutes: participants divided into smaller groups with common goals and objectives. The round table will further help networking and building new relation between industrial and academic institutions.
- Collect and discuss the idea from each group-15-20 minutes and record actions to be completed.
- Final remarks – 10-15 minutes