How do Early Career Researchers, Lecturers, Engineers and Acousticians benefit from UKAN?
Posted on Apr 17, 2018 in Early Careers Group
The benefits of joining our EPSRC-funded research network and the Early Careers Group Special Interest Group (SIG-ECG) include:
- Accessing a critical mass of knowledge and expertise in acoustics;
- Being exposed to good practice in Acoustics and related research areas;
- Receiving better training, including personalised career development advice;
- Engaging with industry, including and beyond UKAN’s project partners;
- Opportunities to promote your work to funding agencies, government and the public;
- Information about funding calls and upcoming research themes of interest;
- Opportunities to network with other early career members.