ATC, Loudspeaker Technology Ltd are a UK based manufacturer of high-end audio electronics and loudspeaker systems. Our products can be found in world class recording studios and high-end HiFi systems throughout the world. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a Junior Transducer Engineer to join our small, multidisciplinary team of Engineers. Based at our factory in Stroud, Gloucestershire, this role offers a unique opportunity to be directly involved in all aspects of product realisation, from design through to production.
1. Design support – Work within a small multidisciplinary team, testing transducers/audio systems, evaluating performance and supporting the Head of Engineering with product
2. Projects – Manage individual projects under the supervision of the Head of Engineering.
3. Technical support – Provide expert advice on acoustics and audio systems to our customers over the phone, email and occasionally onsite.
4. Travel – Some solo travel both in the UK and overseas to support and train our customers, attend tradeshows and represent ATC.
5. Production support – Support loudspeaker production by maintaining and further developing production test systems and processes.
6. CAD/Drafting – Contribute towards drafting and maintaining mechanical drawings using Solidworks.
Qualifications and Skills – Essential
1. A degree in Acoustics or similar
2. Good time management and self-discipline
3. An interest in Audio and Reproduced Sound
4. Good communication skills
Qualifications and Skills – Desirable
5. Testing using Klippel, Audio Precision, RoomEQ etc.
7. FEA – PAFEC, COMSOL, FEMM etc.
8. A 3D CAD package such as Solidworks.
9. An interest in manufacturing techniques and mechanical design
Apply to https://atc.audio/careers/vacancies/